Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/12/2015 12:31:29 PM(EST)
akds1337

United States

I have somehow lost my emails with the activation codes for Maestro. I should have something like 15 unused activation codes and I can't find them OR the previous ones that have been activated. Can you possibly send them again? Also if it went to an email address that differs from my account can you let me know?
#2 Posted : 1/13/2015 5:43:50 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Yes - we are definitely able to do that. I tried looking up your account using the email address that you used to log in / subscribe to this forum, but it doesn't seem to match any email address that we have in our account system.

I believe you may have changed your email address. I recommend that you contact our customer service at 1-888-575-2235 or contact us at https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx. If you send the request to via our support area on our website at the link above, please make sure to include the email address that used to originally make the purchases so our team can find you in our system. Once your account is located, our customer service team should be able to update the email address on your account so you can access all your Maestro Label Designer activation codes.

For future reference, you can always log in to the My Account section of our site or into Maestro Label Designer to view all your Maestro Label Designer activation codes. You would need to use the log in information that you used to make your purchases on our site.

I hope this information helps. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com