Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/4/2015 2:27:21 PM(EST)
fshndziner

United States

I use several of the sizes for price tags for my items, product labels, and "thank you" stickers to give shipped packages that special touch. It's fun to see how many different ways I can use the labels! :)
#2 Posted : 11/4/2015 5:03:23 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Thanks for the post. I am always amazed hearing all the unique ways that people are using our labels. If you want more ideas, I recommend that you check out our Blog and the Customer Creations section of our site.

The OnlineLabels.com Blog - https://blog.onlinelabels.com

OnlineLabels.com Customer Creation Section - http://www.onlinelabels.com/CustomerCreations

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 8/11/2020 5:30:18 PM(EST)
Jacqueline.macias

United States

I have been making stickers and used different label sheets but by far these have worked the best for me!
#4 Posted : 11/19/2021 9:35:44 AM(EST)
frontporch

I agree, little smudging sometimes though using the high gloss labels with inkjet printer.
#5 Posted : 11/19/2021 2:55:33 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: frontporch Go to Quoted Post
I agree, little smudging sometimes though using the high gloss labels with inkjet printer.

I'm sorry to hear about the smudging issue you've encountered. Have you tried adjusting the paper type in the printer settings? When printing on a glossy label material, the default or plain paper setting may result in some smearing or smudging depending on the printer model and the design that's being printed. Adjusting the paper type to a glossy photo setting should resolve the issue and provide a much more durable print.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.