Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/30/2018 10:29:01 PM(EST)
JCMattressco

United States

I am looking to print decals with the vinyl weatherproof sheets OL3536LV. I am new to laser printers and looking to get opinions on using the HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Color Laser Printer. I have read the HP printers work well but I want to make sure this model will work. I can get it for $219 but I want to make sure it will work well. My decals will be put to the test outdoors.
#2 Posted : 4/2/2018 2:24:16 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JCMattressco Go to Quoted Post
I am looking to print decals with the vinyl weatherproof sheets OL3536LV. I am new to laser printers and looking to get opinions on using the HP LaserJet Pro M254dw Wireless Color Laser Printer. I have read the HP printers work well but I want to make sure this model will work. I can get it for $219 but I want to make sure it will work well. My decals will be put to the test outdoors.

Thanks for your inquiry. I used two very similar printer models while print testing the the Weatherproof Vinyl for Laser label material - the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw and the HP Color LaserJet Pro M452dn. Both printers worked great with the vinyl label material, and were capable of producing high-quality color prints that were extremely durable to moisture and heavy handling.

I haven't used the specific HP LaserJet model referred to in your post, but I've been very happy with the performance of every other LaserJet unit that I've had the opportunity to use with our label materials. I think you'll be very pleased with the printer's performance on the vinyl material.

If you'd like to try samples of the OL3536LV before making a purchase you can request a free sample pack at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.../SamplesSelectItems.aspx

I hope this information helps. If you need anything else please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 4/8/2018 12:27:05 PM(EST)
JCMattressco

United States

Josh on the hp printers what do you recommend for a paper type setting with these vinyl decals? Thank you
#4 Posted : 4/9/2018 8:38:57 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JCMattressco Go to Quoted Post
Josh on the hp printers what do you recommend for a paper type setting with these vinyl decals? Thank you

I typically use Labels, Matte Photo, or Other Photo paper as the material type when printing on the weatherproof vinyl material with an HP LaserJet printer model. Please just let me know if you need any additional details.