Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/25/2018 10:38:01 PM(EST)
QueenofSteam

United States

Help!
My client needs a proper UPC for retail (UPC-A) so I tried using the Online.com Barcode Generator. I figured out a code for her product and double checked the last "check digit" at the GS1 digital calculator site. BUT... when I downloaded the barcode I made and imported onto my label graphic I see it's very low resolution and unusable in this form!!
How do I get a hi-resolution image of the barcode that will be suitable for printing?
Thanks
#2 Posted : 5/27/2018 9:12:23 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
The UPC generated from our bar code generator should have sufficient resolution assuming you are not trying increase the default size of image. It might be the methodology you are using to import the graphic into your software that is causing resolution loss. What software is telling you the image is not high enough resolution and what is the specific method you are using to import/bring the image into your software?

We are happy to offer additional help if you can provide more details.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com