Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages«12
#21 Posted : 2/9/2019 7:34:59 PM(EST)
HHC

United States

Hi!

Another year has passed so I was wondering if there were any printer recommendation updates. I have invested heavily your weatherproof labels for laser printers and my current printer is going kaput.

Looking forward to hearing your answer!
#22 Posted : 2/11/2019 11:40:50 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HHC Go to Quoted Post
Hi!

Another year has passed so I was wondering if there were any printer recommendation updates. I have invested heavily your weatherproof labels for laser printers and my current printer is going kaput.

Looking forward to hearing your answer!

My general recommendations are still the same as it relates to color laser printer models for use with our weatherproof polyester label material. I'm still heavily using my HP Color LaserJet M252dw and HP Color LaserJet M452dn printer models, and I'm still extremely happy with their performance when used with the weatherproof polyester material. I'm very confident in the HP Color LaserJet series of printers with all of our laser label materials. The printer models I'm using are a few years old at this point, but if there are newer models available in the Color LaserJet series I'd be comfortable recommending them as well.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.
 1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: HHC
#23 Posted : 2/14/2019 2:58:14 PM(EST)
HHC

United States

Originally Posted by: Josh Go to Quoted Post

My general recommendations are still the same as it relates to color laser printer models for use with our weatherproof polyester label material. I'm still heavily using my HP Color LaserJet M252dw and HP Color LaserJet M452dn printer models, and I'm still extremely happy with their performance when used with the weatherproof polyester material. I'm very confident in the HP Color LaserJet series of printers with all of our laser label materials. The printer models I'm using are a few years old at this point, but if there are newer models available in the Color LaserJet series I'd be comfortable recommending them as well.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.

That's good news. I needed it quickly so I took a gamble and ordered the 452 over the weekend. So far so good!
2 Pages«12