Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/28/2014 1:53:07 PM(EST)
fig

United States

HI
I have digital background that I want to use with my labels. It is a watermark of my logo. The background has been created as eps file and then I converted it to png in order to use with Maestro. When I use the maestro, I choose the label size (5x3) then I upload my background, then I resized it in order to cover the surface of the label. Of course this makes the watermark (the patterns on the background) to get bigger. How can I solve this problem. ? Was I supposed to create the initial design as the same size of the label ? Thanks
#2 Posted : 2/28/2014 8:16:08 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Yes - you will need to import/upload your artwork at actual size if you don't want to have to scale it up in Maestro Label Designer and increase the size of the watermark in your artwork.

An alternative option you may want to consider is to use the copy and paste function and just tile your watermark (create multiple images and just cover the background layer). In other words - rather than scaling it up, you can just take the image you have uploaded into Maestro Label Designer and use the copy / paste function to create additional copies of the image on the layer. This would allow you to cover the entire background without actually scaling up your image.

I hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any additional help.
 1 user thanked dcarmany for this useful post: fig