Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/19/2014 2:12:15 AM(EST)
Leya

Switzerland

Hi,

I would like to order some lables, that would be delivered in Switzerland.

The fees are from US40 to US60 for Fedex or Ups ... and my order doesn't need to be received tomorrow ;-)

So, is it possible for you to send this throught "normal/standard" post, even it will take two weeks to be delivered ? If yes, how to mention this in my order ?

Thank you for your answer,

BR,

Pierre-Alain Leya
#2 Posted : 6/20/2014 5:44:19 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a standard post option at this time. We have found the US Postal Service standard service to be too unreliable to offer to our customers (sometimes taking more than a month to arrive and in some cases never arriving at all).

I am sorry we do not have any option at this time. We will be launching a European division to our company very shortly and we will have cost effective shipping rates to Switzerland. Our European division will be focused on A4 size sheets and will initially have a limited product line.

Thanks for your question.