Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/14/2014 4:01:27 PM(EST)
Kirk

United States

My shipping address is different depending on which shipping provider is used, so I don't know what shipping address to enter during check out. Like if I choose the cheapest standard shipping, will it be shipped via USPS or UPS?

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 7/14/2014 4:15:51 PM(EST)
Kirk

United States

I just got off the phone with customer service so I can answer my own question.. in case anyone else is wondering the same thing..

My understanding is small orders using the cheapest/standard shipping option ship via UPS or FedEx by fault *IF* you provide a physical address, and of course if you provide a PO Box it will go USPS.

If it is important that your order be shipped via a specific provider/carrier then call 888-575-2235 before you finalize your order and give the customer service person your order number and they will make it so your order ships via your requested carrier. You can alternatively put a comment in the comment box during check out but that is a little less reliable since the person in the shipping dept might not see your comment.

Hope this helps someone..
#3 Posted : 7/14/2014 4:51:10 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Kirk - Thanks for answering your question.

As you have mentioned, we ship using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Unless a customer explicitly requests a certain carrier, we will select the carrier based on a variety of factors that include the ship location, the weight of the package, and the dollar value of the order.

A majority of our orders ship by UPS or FedEx. We use USPS for many orders that are less than 250 sheets though (not just orders that are set to go to a PO box). Our goal is to optimize the speed of delivery while still keeping down the costs. Our internal software evaluates the ship location, package weight, and package value to make the best choice.

If it is critical that a customer's order be shipped by a specific carrier then we ask that the customer let a member of our customer service team know so the rep can set up the order or customer account accordingly.

We also offer the offer the option to ship on a customer's UPS or FedEx account so the customer can pay direct to the carrier for the shipping if he / she prefers.

Thanks.

Dave