Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/16/2014 9:51:07 PM(EST)
RLMelander

United States

Hello,
I've had good success with alignment using the Maestro software. the problem is that when I save it as a PDF and then try to take it to a local printer the alignment is off and we can't seem to change it. The same thing happens when I try to print directly from my computer with a saved PDF. It's like it saves the image just fine but the alignment adjustments are not saved. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks, Rolf
#2 Posted : 7/17/2014 9:18:07 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am happy to help troubleshoot the issue. I am very confident that we can make recommendations and resolve the issue.

Which of our products are you using? Can you provide more specific details on the way in which the alignment is off? Please provide specific details on the top / bottom alignment issue and the left / right alignment issue?

Are you making sure to use Adobe Acrobat Reader as your PDF viewer? The built-in PDF viewers in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome automatically do page scaling and scaling cannot always be disabled in these readers.

It is critical that you are printing the PDF document from Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Fit to Page option is off (should be set to Actual Size).

Let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Dave