Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/6/2014 8:58:44 AM(EST)
CarolynC

United States

Hello,
I am using template OL6950 for my labels OL6950WJ. 2.25" x 0.75"

When printed the alignments are off. I was able to fix the left margin to be acceptable with your alignment instructions on-line, changing it to 0.41. However, I have no idea how to fix the remaining alignment issue. It seems as if the template spacing was not created correctly.

I'll try to explain:
If I adjust the top margin alignment to print the top label correctly (otherwise the top label image is cut off at the top), the labels are printed slightly lower on each descending label, until the bottom - the image of last label is completely cut off at the bottom. No matter what I do, the spacing between the labels (top - bottom) is incorrect. It seems like the spacing between labels (top to bottom) needs to be smaller. And I've no idea how to fix that.

I'd be happy to try to explain this further if this makes no sense.
Thanks so much for advice/help.

Carolyn

#2 Posted : 9/7/2014 8:55:29 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Carolyn - I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. I'm assuming that you are using Maestro Label Designer to format the labels. Let me know otherwise.

When you press print in Maestro Label Designer, can you confirm that you are viewing / printing the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Reader and not the built-in PDF viewer in your browser? The built-in PDF viewers tend to fit to page or skew the size of the document when printing. It is also critical that you are printing at 100% and not using the page scaling option in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

If you need help changing your PDF viewer to default to Adobe Acrobat Reader let me know which browser you are using and I can post instructions.

Once we establish that your Adobe Acrobat Reader settings are correct then we start to look at other issues that could be potentially causing the problem. Let me know. Thanks.

Dave