Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/27/2014 5:36:21 PM(EST)
A PINK FLUFFY UNICORN

United States

I recently received a sample of labels. They are great, and i intend to order some if the price is not too high. I am a seller on eBay an i found that paper labels tape on did not look professional enough. eBay has shipping label software built into it, and I can print these directly from my printer at home. They can help you save time and make your packages look a lot more professional.
#2 Posted : 9/29/2014 10:40:00 AM(EST)
Matt Hamilton

United States

Hi Pink Fluffy Unicorn,

Many eBay sellers use the paper and packing tape method for their printed postage labels. This method works if you sell items here and there, but when sellers start shipping multiple packages per day the paper and tape method becomes inefficient. Printing on label sheets is definitely a time saver, it helps your packages look more professional and you can be sure that the shipping label will never come off. I usually suggest the half sheet shipping labels because they will print with multiple type of postage systems including eBay/PayPal, Etsy, and Amazon.

Below I've posted a couple of videos about printing eBay shipping labels, you can also read our blog post here about printing shipping labels. I hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to call us with any questions at (888)575-2235 or reply to this post.