Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/3/2014 5:30:49 PM(EST)
BethJ

United States

Can't wait to get my candy labels for Hershey's kisses, Peanut Butter Cups, York Peppermint Patties, & Mini Candy Bars. Going to print candy labels for my niece's candy table at her wedding.
Trying to cut down on expenses and printing your own labels is the way to go. We're saving over 2/3 the cost of ordering them complete online. I've already tried the Maestro label designer (trial version) and it's awesome.
#2 Posted : 10/5/2014 9:57:18 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Thanks for the feedback. It would be great if you could post some pics to this post for us to see when you complete your project.

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave
#3 Posted : 10/9/2014 6:31:19 PM(EST)
nomaanddolly

United States

I am a stationery designer and I use the decorative shape labels often for addresses, seals, etc. My clients love them and it always adds such a unique touch compared to the standard address labels found in stores. So many great items on this for weddings and events!
#4 Posted : 1/28/2015 9:57:02 PM(EST)
lmarch3087

United States

We're creating labels with the bride and groom's names and the wedding date to put on tins that will be filled with M&Ms, in the wedding colors, of course! It's a great and inexpensive way to take a nice wedding favor and personalize it for the guests to remember!
#5 Posted : 1/29/2015 8:37:46 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: lmarch3087 Go to Quoted Post
We're creating labels with the bride and groom's names and the wedding date to put on tins that will be filled with M&Ms, in the wedding colors, of course! It's a great and inexpensive way to take a nice wedding favor and personalize it for the guests to remember!

This sounds like a great idea! If you have the chance, please post some pictures of the the tins once they're complete. We'd love to see how your wedding favors turn out!
#6 Posted : 3/9/2015 6:41:26 PM(EST)
Pskater99

United States

Hi!

I am getting married in June, and I am looking forward to purhasing the round labels for our popcorn favor bags. Onlinelabels.com has some great deals and awesome products! I will definitely be coming back in the future!