Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/2/2014 7:31:58 AM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello,

Are the onlinelabels' sheets the same pitch as the Avery templates? I'm having difficulty with utilizing the templates provided and have wasted a week of production trying to get something that will work for our needs. I would love to be able to utilize the LP within my labeling.
If the templates are the same pitch then this will aid greatly and allow me to make a future purchase.

Thank you for your guidance.
#2 Posted : 11/3/2014 12:04:24 PM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

anyone used Avery template with Online Label sheets?
#3 Posted : 11/3/2014 3:18:02 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Some of OnlineLabels.com product line is similar in size to Avery products, but most are not. What is the product number that you are trying to use?

You can check out cross-reference chart at the link below.
http://www.onlinelabels.com/av-cross-ref.htm

If you don't see the product on the list at the link above then it is not likely similar in spacing.

Does the software that you are using allow you to create custom templates? We generally recommend using our label software, Maestro Label Designer, for formatting our products. You can check out Maestro Label Designer at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro

I am happy to provide you with an activation code for the software if you don't already have one.

Thanks.

Dave

1 user thanked dcarmany for this useful post: Paper Crafter
#4 Posted : 11/3/2014 9:50:10 PM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

Thank you for the follow up. I suppose my question was worded in such a way that it was confusing.
To clarify, I'm curious as to whether the cross reference chart is accurate in terms of printing. Example if I have a design in Avery template that is in the chart listed on your website, will the labels match up when printing on your paper?

We just placed our order and it is my understanding that we would be provided an activation code with that shipment however, if you could provide one prior that would be great.

Thank you in advance.
#5 Posted : 11/3/2014 11:04:53 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I took a look at the order that you placed. Of the 4 items on your order, the only item on the order that has a layout similar to an Avery configuration is the OL325 (1.67" Circular labels). The OL325 will line up similar to the Avery 5193 or Avery 5293 template.

I am happy to email you an activation code for Maestro Label Designer, but you were already emailed the code. If you take a look at the confirmation email that you were sent earlier this evening you will find the 12 month activation code listed on the email. If you have any trouble locating the code let me know and I will resend / email it over to you.

Thanks for your business. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave

1 user thanked dcarmany for this useful post: Paper Crafter