Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/3/2014 4:57:50 PM(EST)
urbantis

Hello, I am a designer and I always recommend my clients to buy your labels. They always print good with the templates I make for them, I always provide a pdf and if it does not work a doc, and usually the problem solves there. I have a customer that bought a lot of your labels, ol5275, ol5375 and ol5450 and they are not aligning when printing,

She tried printing with the template in pdf, doc and finally jpg as those were not working, but something is wrong because they get too big or too small. The templates have been double checked and they are in the correct measures ( they have printed good in the past with other clients), is there something I am missing? can you please help us to have them aligned?
Looking forward for your answer, thanks!

#2 Posted : 11/3/2014 11:17:41 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Urbantis - Sorry to hear about the issue. We are happy to help troubleshoot the problem, but we will need to get much more detailed information from you in order to properly diagnose the issue.

When printing from a PDF file onto our labels it is critical that the user is using Adobe Acrobat Reader and has the Page Scaling set to None. If not, the PDF viewer will often scale down the design to fit to the page which will make it so the labels will not line up properly.

One option that I can recommend is for you to email a sample of your template with the design to our customer service team and let them review it to make sure that it is properly formatted for our product. Once we establish that, it will be easier to trouble shoot your customer's issue.

You can send the files/templates to our customer support team at https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx. Please make sure to reference this forum post.

Thanks.

Dave
#3 Posted : 11/4/2014 5:59:58 AM(EST)
urbantis

Thank you so much for your answer, I will send the templates as suggested, and I will get back to you when I have an answer.
Kind regards,
Mary