Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/29/2014 4:19:18 PM(EST)
Em

United States

I have created a page of labels and am trying to go back to reformat all of the images on the page at once. I can only seem to do one at a time. For example I have a background color and want to expand the bleed area for all images on the page-- I have tried selecting all objects but it doesn't seem to apply changes I am making to all images .
#2 Posted : 11/30/2014 11:48:46 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
What software are you using to format the labels? I don't see that you have any saved designs in Maestro Label Designer associated with this log in so I assume you are using some other software template / program besides Maestro Label Designer.

Let me know some more specific details and I can make some recommendations.

Thanks.

Dave C.

#3 Posted : 11/30/2014 1:28:07 PM(EST)
Em

United States

I am using the Maestro-- My husband set up this account for online labels. I think I may have used my email address to create the Maestro account with the activation code. (xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com). Please let me know if there is other information you need to find my label.

Currently I am trying to format a page of 1.2 circle labels. I want to change some text on all of them at once and it seems I can only do one at a time.

Edited by user Sunday, November 30, 2014 2:57:47 PM(EST)  | Reason: Removing email address from public site

#4 Posted : 11/30/2014 2:56:05 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I was able to review your account in Maestro Label Designer and your design for the OL6000 - 1.2" circles. It appears that you have created those designs in Full Sheet Mode rather than Standard Design Mode. In order to create one label and then have it multiply across all the labels on the sheet you should be designing in Standard Design Mode. This option should have been selected when you initially started the design.

I have included an attached image that shows where that option is available when you start a new design.

I see that you have included a bleed over the edge. That is good. I would also recommend moving your text as far from the edges of the label as possible in order to give yourself some room for movement when the labels feed through the printer.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
dcarmany attached the following image(s):
standard_design_mode.PNG (89kb) downloaded 6 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.