Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/3/2014 2:18:49 PM(EST)
frommothersgarden

United States

I love the Maestro Program... What do you all do to help with alignment? I find that printing from Adobe works better. What about u?
#2 Posted : 12/3/2014 4:28:36 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
What are the specific alignment issues that you experience when printing from Maestro Label Designer? When you mention that you have better results when printing from Adobe - what exactly do you mean? Are you downloading one of our PDF templates and opening it in Adobe Illustrator?

It should be much easier to get good alignment / prints from Maestro Label Designer since the templates are already built-in. In addition, there is an alignment wizard tool in Maestro Label Designer. The alignment tool can be found under the Page Setup button in the top menu buttons.

I would need to get a better understanding of the specific issues to try to understand why you are having issues when printing from Maestro Label Designer.

We are happy to make suggestions or help with any formatting issues that you experience.

Thanks.

Dave C.