Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/17/2015 10:13:28 PM(EST)
sophiecakes

Hello, I have been using online labels for a while now and am having problems recently with the alignment being off. I have checked to make sure that adobe reader is being used as the reader and it is set to the correct settings as directed. I have also completed the alignment test to no avail. My labels are the tiny 3/4" round labels so the tiniest bit off makes a huge difference. This is driving me crazy! Please help me figure out the problem! Thank you!
#2 Posted : 1/18/2015 6:36:22 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. The smaller circles like our 0.75" circle can definitely be challenging to align at times. I am confident that we can help troubleshoot the issue.

Can you provide some more details on the specific alignment issue that you are experiencing? How far is the alignment off and in what direction (top, bottom, left, right)? Is it off in the same way on every label on the sheet?

Are you making sure to bleed color over the edge of the label. We recommend at least 1/8" to 1/4" bleed over the edge of the label. You can see an example at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/AlignmentGuide/Printer-Bleed.aspx

Let me know and we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.