Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/29/2015 2:06:11 AM(EST)
H. Au

I have been trying to print my design on round labels (OL1025GF) using the Adobe Illustrator template and have been having issues with the alignment. I have already gone through several sheets of the labels as a trial and none of the designs are centered on the round labels. I do not want to have to purchase more labels only to have the printing fail again. If anyone has tips as to how to get this to work, please advise.

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 1/29/2015 10:33:02 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
H. Au -

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you've experienced. Can you provide some additional details regarding the manner of the misalignment of your printed labels? How much are they off and in what direction?

Have you checked your page scaling option? It's very important to make sure that the page scaling option is disabled. If you check the scaling option and it is set to something like "Fit To Page" or "Custom Scaling" then the labels will almost certainly print misaligned.

If page scaling isn't the issue, please respond with additional details and I'll be happy to offer some other possible solutions to the problem.
#3 Posted : 2/17/2015 10:13:40 AM(EST)
JRG

I had the same problem and then realized my printer settings (when last printing a .pdf) was set at 90 percent.
#4 Posted : 2/17/2015 1:17:21 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JRG Go to Quoted Post
I had the same problem and then realized my printer settings (when last printing a .pdf) was set at 90 percent.

Thanks for the tip! This is another way that page scaling can be displayed on certain printers or within certain software. If your scaling options are displayed as a percentage, please make sure that it is set to 100% for best alignment results.