Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/27/2014 5:55:51 PM(EST)
dluellen

United States

Ive added a retangular shape around my text on my label to be used as a border. is there a way to change the shape color?

Thanks
#2 Posted : 12/28/2014 6:11:49 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Yes - this is possible. Just use the selection tool (arrow) to click on the rectangular shape object. Once you have selected the object, go to the Object Properties menu on the left side of Maestro Label Designer interface and you can set the color and a stroke (outline) on the rectangle. See the attached image.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
dcarmany attached the following image(s):
maestro_background_image.PNG (96kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
#3 Posted : 3/4/2015 2:16:24 PM(EST)
Kimberly

How do I make the entire label a different color? I am essentially trying to make fluorescent small rectangular labels with writing. The smallest or second smallest labels you guys have available. Is there a mechanism for me to upload a completed word doc from one of your templates and order from there?

Please let me know kimberly@prontointernational.org
#4 Posted : 3/4/2015 4:11:37 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kimberly Go to Quoted Post
How do I make the entire label a different color? I am essentially trying to make fluorescent small rectangular labels with writing. The smallest or second smallest labels you guys have available. Is there a mechanism for me to upload a completed word doc from one of your templates and order from there?

Please let me know kimberly@prontointernational.org

Kimberly -

I'll be happy to assist you with your inquiry, but I just need some additional information first. Are you looking to purchase blank labels and print them yourself? Or are you looking to submit a design and have us print the labels for you?
#5 Posted : 3/4/2015 4:24:36 PM(EST)
Kimberly

Submit a design and have them printed.
#6 Posted : 3/4/2015 4:48:16 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kimberly Go to Quoted Post
Submit a design and have them printed.

We can definitely provide custom printed labels on fluorescent materials. To receive a quote, and for instructions on how to submit your artwork, please contact our customer service department directly. You can send a support ticket by visiting the link below, or contact them by phone at 1-888-575-2235.

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

One of our representatives will be happy to walk you through the ordering process. Have a great afternoon!