Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/17/2015 9:17:08 AM(EST)
DesignzbyM

United States

Hi!

I run a small printing business for special events. The new version does not include a way for me to custom match my customers designs to my color given color swatch, to match their special events.

This is a vitally important component to me, I use your products exclusively, and have for the past 4 years. Please bring it back, I cannot match my colors without that.

I would even gladly purchase the old version of Maestro.

Thanks
Michelle
#2 Posted : 4/17/2015 9:27:26 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Our development team had some issues when adding the eye dropper feature to our new version of Maestro Label Designer. Rather than delay our planned launch of the software, we decided to leave this feature out.

We have received multiple requests for this feature many times in the last 24 hours so we are adding it to our priority list. We hope to have a solution in place within the next few days.

In the meantime, you can temporarily access the previous version of Maestro Label Designer at the link below:

http://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro-legacy.aspx

Using the legacy version of the program is only a temporary solution, but will give you access to the eye dropper tool if you need it over the next couple of days.

Thanks for your patience regarding this matter. We should have the new version updated very soon!
#3 Posted : 4/17/2015 9:45:37 AM(EST)
DesignzbyM

United States

Oh thank you so much!
That helps me out so very much, I really appreciate that !
I will be able to fill my orders now, thank you!
#4 Posted : 4/19/2015 12:05:29 AM(EST)
tlsikora

United States

Just another request for the color dropper tool. Can't live without it. I know you are working on it but wanted to get my vote in.

Thanks!
#5 Posted : 4/20/2015 11:37:22 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
To all those who were missing it - the color-dropper tool has been added to the new version of Maestro Label Designer. Please try using the tool and let us know if you experience any issues.

Thank you again for your patience in this matter!
#6 Posted : 4/20/2015 1:54:03 PM(EST)
tlsikora

United States

YOU ROCK! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I haven't used it yet but I am so happy it's back!