Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/22/2015 9:19:38 PM(EST)
Elegantrose

United States

Is it possible to create a custom label size? I am trying to print soap labels the long way, but can't find a template that will allow me to do so. The size I need is approximately 2.25 x 11
#2 Posted : 4/22/2015 9:39:01 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Yes - we are able to create 2.25" x 11" label as a custom configuration. There would be a one-time set up fee ($99.95 fee) associated with this size and our custom pricing is higher than our standard pricing. You can use our custom size tool at the link below to create the sheet layout and get pricing.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/General/CustomSizes.aspx

If you want to avoid the one-time set up fee, you can search all our special order sizes at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/products/specialorderitemsearch.aspx

I did a quick search and I see that we do have a 2" x 11" label that is available special order. There would NOT be a one-time set up fee for this size since we already have tooling. The pricing for these items is more expensive than our standard items. You can check out pricing and configuration information for the 2" x 11" label the at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/OL2388.htm

I hope this information helps. I am happy to answer any additional questions.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 4/22/2015 9:54:06 PM(EST)
Elegantrose

United States

Hi Dave,

I don't see that number in the maestro program. Am I missing it somewhere? I don't want the labels, I just want the template to print the labels on a sheet of paper.

Thanks
Melissa
#4 Posted : 4/22/2015 10:18:06 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Elegantrose Go to Quoted Post
Hi Dave,

I don't see that number in the maestro program. Am I missing it somewhere? I don't want the labels, I just want the template to print the labels on a sheet of paper.

Thanks
Melissa

Custom and special order items do not show up in Maestro Label Designer by default. They normally only show up in your account once you have placed an order for the item.

I have gone ahead and enabled the template for OL2388 (2" x 11" label) on your Maestro Label Designer account. It will now be visible. I hope this helps.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#5 Posted : 4/22/2015 10:35:04 PM(EST)
Elegantrose

United States

Thank you. I appreciate your help. Love the new version, by the way! I haven't had any problems so far.