Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/4/2015 6:28:02 PM(EST)
Beckcan

I use Lovers Quarrell on all my labels. Since the upgrade it will NOT work. I need this ASAP as I have a deadline to meet for some new labels.

I also noticed several of the other fonts I use a lot are also not there .

I am using Chrome and Windows 8

I need this working yesterday !!
#2 Posted : 5/5/2015 5:33:45 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I have sent a request to our Maestro Label Designer development team in regards to the issue you are having with the "Lovers Quarell" font. Maestro Label Designer uses the fonts loaded on your system and in some cases our new update has trouble correctly displaying certain fonts. Depending on the font, we are able to make some code adjustments on our side to get the fonts to work correctly.

In the short term, I recommend that you use the legacy version of Maestro Label Designer at the link below. This legacy version will be available for the next few months as we work through issues related to our most recent update to Maestro Label Designer.

http://maestro.onlinelabels.com/Designer/Maestro-Legacy.aspx

I should have an update shortly from our development team. Thanks for your patience.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 5/5/2015 1:57:01 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Beckcan Go to Quoted Post
I use Lovers Quarrell on all my labels. Since the upgrade it will NOT work. I need this ASAP as I have a deadline to meet for some new labels.

I also noticed several of the other fonts I use a lot are also not there .

I am using Chrome and Windows 8

I need this working yesterday !!

I was able to get a response from our development team. We were able to do some testing in regards to the Lovers Quarrell font on our end. In our testing, it worked in all browsers (IE, Firefox, & Chrome) so that font does seem to work and is compatible with Maestro Label Designer. Our team needs to get a better understanding as to why your system isn't recognizing the font.

It may be possible that you are blocking the Adobe Flash Player or your browser is in some type of Private Browsing Mode. The new version of Maestro Label Designer uses Adobe Flash Player to access the list of fonts on your machine.

Can you run the check at the link below and let me know the results of #1 on the list?

http://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro-requirements-checklist.aspx

Also - can you scroll down the full list of fonts in Maestro Label Designer? The first fonts on the drop down list are open source fonts built into Maestro Label Designer. They have the Online Labels logo next to them. Once you get further down the drop down list you will see all the fonts installed on your machine (assuming you have Adobe Flash Player installed). Can you confirm that you see fonts besides the Online Labels fonts in your drop down font list?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com