Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/3/2015 3:58:31 PM(EST)
sunshine

Since the switch to the new version of Maestro, all my printing is off, some labels print with a white border, other labels, the fonts enlarged so much they took over the whole label, even after I switched to the smallest label size. Has anyone run into this, and figured away around it? I've tried margins adjusting etc. Thank you.
#2 Posted : 5/4/2015 6:02:23 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Sunshine - I am sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. We will need to further research these issues to find solutions. Can you submit a support ticket to us at the link below? Please let us know all the specific issues that you are experiencing. Can you include the name of the designs in which you are seeing the issues? Can you also let us know your browser version and operating system?

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Once you submit your information at the link above, I can forward it to our development team so we can trouble shoot your specific issues.

We also have the legacy version (old version) of the software running at the link below.

http://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro-legacy.aspx

This legacy version will be available for the next several months as we work through issues related to the new version of Maestro Label Designer.

Please submit your specific issues through our ticket system so we can properly trouble shoot and resolve them. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 5/7/2015 3:46:54 PM(EST)
digraf

United States

I'm having the same issue also. Since the upgrade, my alignment and fonts are all off.
#4 Posted : 5/7/2015 5:43:39 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: digraf Go to Quoted Post
I'm having the same issue also. Since the upgrade, my alignment and fonts are all off.

I apologize for the issues that you are experiencing. You will definitely see some variances in the alignment and text position when you open designs in the current version of Maestro Label Designer that were originally created and saved in the old version of Maestro Label Designer.

If you don't have the time to edit / correct your designs, you may want to use the legacy version of the software (link below) when working on these previously saved designs. This link will be available for the next few months.

http://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro-legacy.aspx

We are happy to help in any way.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com