Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/2/2013 3:49:44 PM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome Homebrewers to the Homebrewing discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of homebrewing with your fellow homebrewers.

Edited by user Monday, December 2, 2013 4:08:25 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 12/29/2013 7:21:47 PM(EST)
mhouston8648

Like the info
#3 Posted : 8/5/2015 5:54:26 PM(EST)
broad113

United States

Hi, just registered. I want to get front labels, and neck labels for bottles containing homemade beer. I have a graphic that I want on the labels, but after going around your site, I cannot figure out how to get the graphics on your labels. I know what labels I would want to purchase, but I am stuck at this point. Could I please get some guidance ?
Thanks, broad113
#4 Posted : 8/6/2015 10:54:03 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Are you interested in buying the labels blank and printing them yourself using your desktop printer or would you like us to print them for you?

If you plan to purchase blank labels and print them yourself then you would want to use our Maestro Label Designer software to format and print onto the labels. We give you a free activation code with every purchase from our site. You can learn more about Maestro Label Designer at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro

If you would like us to print the labels for you, please contact our customer service department at 1-888-575-2235 and speak to our customer service team. They can provide you with pricing and additional information on this service. I would normally just direct you to our custom printing page at the link below, but this configuration isn't listed yet (we can do it though).

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/custom-printed-labels/printed-label-quote.aspx

I am happy to answer any additional questions that you may have. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#5 Posted : 8/6/2015 6:29:00 PM(EST)
broad113

United States

Dave, thanks for getting back to me. Not Sure how I want to work it yet. I will probably have you print them up for me, depending on costs.
Bill b
#6 Posted : 8/7/2015 7:12:37 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
The pricing will depend on the material selected and the quantity that you require. Most of our customers opt to print the label themselves due to the fact that it costs a lot less and there is added flexibility since you can easily modify your design.

We are happy to help in any way and look forward to working with you on your project.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#7 Posted : 8/7/2015 11:53:45 AM(EST)
broad113

United States

Thanks Dave