Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/6/2015 2:48:40 AM(EST)
ashley804

United States

hi! i am trying to make lip balm labels and i have added a set of lips. i would like to make the lips red, but i cannot figure out how on earth to make them red. when i click the "select" arrow and go to the color options, nothing at all happens? has anyone else had this problem or know how to solve it? thank you!!
#2 Posted : 12/6/2015 8:38:44 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Maestro Label Designer doesn't have a way to change the color of an uploaded image. You would need to use a photo-editing / graphics program like Adobe Photoshop to alter the image then you would need to re-upload it into our software. You can change the color of fonts and any graphics that you create in Maestro Label Designer, but you cannot change uploaded artwork or OnlineLabels' provided clip art from its original color.

That being said, we do have the lips image that you used in your design in several different colors in our clip art library. I see we have the lips in both red and black. You can see the red lips at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels....clip-art/lips-107876.htm

Just go the Add Image area in Maestro Label Designer and do a search for "lips" and you will see the red lips image above as an option. You should then be able to add it to your design.

Thanks. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 12/6/2015 2:16:06 PM(EST)
ashley804

United States

thanks, dave! the lips you have worked perfectly! however, i was trying to change some of the font colors, and that doesn't work, either?
#4 Posted : 12/6/2015 2:44:18 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ashley804 Go to Quoted Post
thanks, dave! the lips you have worked perfectly! however, i was trying to change some of the font colors, and that doesn't work, either?

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the red lips to work.

The text cannot be an uploaded image of text if you want to change the color of it. Assuming you created the text using the Maestro Label Designer text tool you can easily change the text color.

To change the text color, just click on the text that you want to change. Then go to the Text Properties on the left side of Maestro Label Designer and click on the color swatch and change it to your required color.

See step 10 of the tutorial at the link below to see more specific details.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/howto/how-to-add-and-customize-text-in-maestro.htm

Thanks. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com