Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/9/2016 3:55:19 PM(EST)
E.Unlimited

yahhh morre issues....i can test prints all i want, but go to print a while sheet... very first label is even, then by the time it gets the the last label on the right its off 3-4 mm, then waaay offf at the bottom...what are these margins...id love to take pictures and send to someone so they can figure this out...ridiculous ..should get a big ass discount for all that im wasting...

Edited by user Saturday, January 9, 2016 3:55:54 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 1/9/2016 4:10:58 PM(EST)
E.Unlimited

by the time its prints to the bottom their is only a 2 mm gap, when the label itself is a good 6 mm gap..variables change so much...i can print out a good sheet go around a print another and its off....

Edited by user Saturday, January 9, 2016 4:13:04 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : 1/11/2016 4:04:14 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with your alignment when printing your labels. I've sent you an email with our customer service manager copied. If you'll respond to that email with the best phone number to reach you at, we'll be happy to have someone contact you directly for assistance. I'm confident that this will be the quickest and easiest way to assist you in resolving these issues.