Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/15/2016 12:55:29 PM(EST)
DW

United States

Is there any way to change the size of the text that prints under a barcode? I want to be able to see what's in the barcode but don't want it taking up that much space.
#2 Posted : 1/15/2016 1:09:07 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
DW -

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to edit the size or styling of the text that prints below the barcode - only an option to toggle the text on or off. I'll mention your request to the software developer in hopes that it can potentially be added to a future version of the program.

If you should require any additional information please just let me know.
#3 Posted : 1/16/2016 1:40:10 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Although Maestro Label Designer doesn't have built-in support for changing the size of the check digits on a barcode, you can just create the barcode without the check digits and then add a text box to your design. To do this just click on the Add Text tool, type in the check digits, drag the text box under the barcode and make the text in the text box any size that you want.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com