Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/7/2016 10:35:03 AM(EST)
dtherriault

United States

I have an HP inkjet printer. I make my own wine and would like to make my own labels. They need to be easily removed by water as I use the bottles over and over. Can someone please suggest the right product for me.

Thanks
D
#2 Posted : 4/7/2016 10:53:00 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
The best option for easy removal from wine bottles would likely be our Removable White Matte label material. We have some tips for easy label removal detailed in an article at the link below:

http://www.onlinelabels....ial_removable_labels.htm

It's important to note that this material isn't weatherproof or water-resistant. If you need a more durable label material then you may want to consider one of our weatherproof options. These labels will be much more durable to moisture but will also be a bit tougher to remove. All of our weatherproof materials are made up of tear-resistant plastic films so they'll generally come up in one piece, but they may leave some adhesive residue behind.

I hope this information helps. If you should need any additional details please just let me know.
 2 users thanked Josh for this useful post. dtherriaultchristine k.
#3 Posted : 4/8/2016 8:12:54 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
dtherriault - We would happy to send you a few sample sheets for testing if you would like to fill out our sample request form at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/General/SamplesSelectItems.aspx

I recommend leaving the labels on the bottles for at least a few days before testing their removability.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com