Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/8/2016 2:38:27 PM(EST)
POF

United States

I have been printing the same label design for 5 months and all of a sudden th text is printing crunched together (like the spacing has been adjusted) and the letters are almost on top of each other. Any idea why and how to fix? Mahalo
#2 Posted : 7/9/2016 8:39:54 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
POF - I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Can you provide some additional details? Is it only impacting one of your designs or it impacting multiple designs in your account? What browser and OS (operating system) are you using? Have you recently changed browsers?

Let me know and I can have our technical team look into the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 7/12/2016 12:07:21 PM(EST)
POF

United States

I'm using Windows 10 Google Chrome. Designs were created on a 2015 MAC in google Chrome in the Maestro label Design program. BUT I've been printing the same labels on this computer for 3 months and wasn't having the issue. This doesn't allow me to add an image so that you can actually see the problem.

Letters are supposed to be spaced like this " a a a a" But they are not. They are like this "aaaa". In actuality the letters are almost ontop of each other. This example is just so you understand what i mean by crunched together.

Mahalo!
#4 Posted : 7/12/2016 1:10:24 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: POF Go to Quoted Post
I'm using Windows 10 Google Chrome. Designs were created on a 2015 MAC in google Chrome in the Maestro label Design program. BUT I've been printing the same labels on this computer for 3 months and wasn't having the issue. This doesn't allow me to add an image so that you can actually see the problem.

Letters are supposed to be spaced like this " a a a a" But they are not. They are like this "aaaa". In actuality the letters are almost ontop of each other. This example is just so you understand what i mean by crunched together.

Mahalo!

I spoke to our support team for Maestro Label Designer in regards to your issue. I know you mentioned you are using Google's Chrome browser, but my technical team let me know that was an issue that they were seeing with users who were using Microsoft's Edge browser (built into Windows 10). It may be possible you clicked on the Edge browser rather than Chrome when launching your browser.

The good news is that as of yesterday (7/11/2016), we have added compatibility for the Microsoft Edge browser into Maestro Label Designer. Can you check and see if the issue is still occurring as of today?

If the issue is still happening, we will need to get some details and I don't want you to have to put the file information in our public form. Can you please send us a support ticket at the link below. When you submit the ticket, please include the name of the design in your account and a screen shot of what is occurring. We also need to know it is showing crunched together on the screen or just on the PDF file when you print it.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Once we have all that information, we can have our Maestro Label Designer development team review and work with you to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com