Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/18/2016 8:27:04 PM(EST)
Esaddler1

United States

This company is stealing money through shipping. I placed an order 3 days ago with 1 day shipping at a higher cost and its still in production? This will be the last time I use your service!
#2 Posted : 11/19/2016 7:17:28 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I checked into your order. The item that you purchased is a custom printed label that needs to be produced. Even though you selected overnight shipping, we need time to produce the order. When you placed the order, you were provided an estimated production time of 3-5 working days due to the custom nature of the product. You will see this production time quoted in our check-out process and it was also on your email order confirmation.

The good news is that you are in Florida just a few hours from our facility. I have gone ahead and changed your order to UPS Ground shipping (rather than overnight shipping) which will only take 1 business day to you once we ship the order. This significantly reduces the cost of your shipping and will have no impact on the time it takes to receive the order since Ground shipping to your location is still 1 business day. I have sent you an email confirmation with the adjusted total.

I have also put in a request for the order to be produced this weekend so it can ship out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

I hope this is satisfactory. We appreciate your business and apologize for any confusion.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 11/20/2016 3:03:06 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I just received confirmation from our weekend production team that the order has been produced and will be shipping out by UPS tomorrow so it will arrive on Tuesday.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com