Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/12/2016 11:12:40 PM(EST)
Themoabsoaper

United States

Hello. I have a Samsung c1810W laser printer, and ordered a sample of your weather proof labels for laser printers. I cannot get the printer to print correctly at all. The colors are faded, and sometimes missing. The printer prints beautifully on plain paper. I have tried to switch the paper type to glossy, and that did not help. Any help on this would be appreciated as I found myself in a pinch, and just order a ton of labels from you, and if they are not going to work, I will have to return them.

Thank you,
Misty
#2 Posted : 12/13/2016 1:57:03 PM(EST)
Themoabsoaper

United States

For further clarification, the sample order number was: #180108

My full order number was: #3422236

Thank you for looking into this

Misty
#3 Posted : 12/14/2016 8:33:52 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. Our weatherproof polyester material is quite different when compared to standard copy paper. The weatherproof polyester material consists of a durable plastic film, which handles much differently than printable paper products.

I was able to locate the user's manual for your printer model online and found some additional steps that may help. You had mentioned trying the Glossy Photo paper type setting, but it looks like there are some additional paper type settings that may be more suitable to the weatherproof polyester material. Please try running samples sheets using the Labels, Transparency, and CardStock settings. These material settings tend to account for thicker material types and increase the fusing temperature accordingly, which can definitely improve printing results on plastic film label materials.

The manual also states that special media, including labels, should be printed one sheet at a time. I'm not sure if this will impact the printing quality, but feeding a single sheet through the manual feed tray of the printer may be worth trying as well.

If you need some additional sample sheets for testing please just let me know and I'll be happy to have them mailed out this afternoon for you.

I hope this information helps. If for any reason you are unable to achieve results that you are happy with we'll be happy to take the products back for a refund.
#4 Posted : 12/14/2016 10:54:33 AM(EST)
Themoabsoaper

United States

Thank you for your reply. I will try some other types of paper today, and see if I can get them to work. If you can send additional samples, that would be wonderful
#5 Posted : 12/15/2016 7:46:57 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Additional sample sheets will be mailed out for you today. If you have any questions upon receiving them please just let us know.

Thank you for your business!