Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/18/2016 2:05:15 PM(EST)
krh

United States

How can I rotate 7150 to landscape? If I try to use 'rotate' in Word, the text boxes stay portrait although the page will rotate.

I have Windows 10 and Office 2016.
#2 Posted : 12/19/2016 9:32:34 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Can you clarify what item you are using? Are you using our OL7150 layout - 0.5" x 0.75" Labels? I tried looking you up in our system, but I don't find any customer records associated with your email address or name.

If you can get me details on the specific item, I would be happy to have our team generate a landscape template for this item or set up the item so it works in our Maestro Label Designer software. Once you have purchased a special order item from us, the template is available in your Maestro Label Designer account for that item.

Let me know and I can offer additional help.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 12/19/2016 2:44:08 PM(EST)
krh

United States

The label sheet is 8.5 x 11. The labels are .75" x .5". There are 182 labels per sheet.

I tried using Maestro, but there was no template for 7150. I can download either the Word doc, but I need to rotate the whole document and labels to landscape.

The labels were purchased by my employer, which is why you don't see me in your system.

Thanks for you help.

#4 Posted : 12/19/2016 3:53:52 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
We are happy to enable the item in your Maestro Label Designer account so the template is available in the account. Do you or your employer have a Maestro Label Designer account set up so we can enable the item?

Rather than provide that information in this public forum, can you please send your request to our customer service department at the link below and provide us with your email address / sign-in for Maestro Label Designer and we can enable it? Our customer service team can also generate a landscape template for Microsoft Word for the item if you would prefer a Word template. I personally think that Maestro Label Designer will be much easier than Microsoft Word for formatting and printing onto the labels.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com