Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/10/2014 4:12:28 PM(EST)
Matt

United States

I have a large package of labels we will use at the office. I'm certain we won't use them all by the time the software activation code expires.
How does one access the software if we do not use all the labels in a three month period??

Can the software be purchased for use "off-line"?

Thanks
#2 Posted : 11/10/2014 5:50:50 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Our goal is for the length of activation to be similar to the time it takes for a customer to use the labels that they have purchased. If you contact our customer support team when your current activation runs out (or is getting close to running out), our customer service team will typically extend activation for you at no cost. Just let them know how long you think it is going to take you to use the labels.

We also offer additional activation codes that can be purchased. You can learn more about activation for Maestro Label Designer (and purchase activation codes) at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/general/maestro-label-design-software-pricing.aspx

Here is our current pricing:

1 Month $6.95 ($6.95 per month)
3 Months $14.95 ($4.98 per month)
6 Months $19.95 ($3.32 per month)
12 Months $29.95 ($2.50 per month)

I hope this information helps. Thanks.

Dave C.
#3 Posted : 11/11/2014 11:28:08 PM(EST)
Neil A

United States

Hey Dave,

I also have a question about the Maestro studio. I just ordered 1,400 labels for work, I understand that at the end of twelve months the activation code expires. But if I order more before those twelve months are up do I get a new code? Or am I better off letting the code expire and ordering more? Also, when it expires, are all of my label designs saved?

Thank You!
#4 Posted : 11/12/2014 5:48:20 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Neil - You get an activation code each time you place an order with us. When your existing code runs out, you will be given the option to activate the new code that you will have received. The timing of when you place your orders doesn't matter since you decide when to you use the activation code.

Your designs are always saved even when your activation runs out. The non-activated version of Maestro Label Designer is fully functional. The only difference between the non-activated and the activated version of Maestro Label Designer is a small watermark that prints at the top of the label sheet.

I hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
#5 Posted : 11/12/2014 10:00:54 AM(EST)
Neil A

United States

Dave,

Thanks for your help!

Very impressed by your customer service so far, definitely will recommend you guys.

Neil
#6 Posted : 3/8/2017 8:20:41 PM(EST)
Richie

United States

How many watermark pictures do I get with a activation code
#7 Posted : 3/9/2017 6:23:24 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Richie Go to Quoted Post
How many watermark pictures do I get with a activation code

Once you activate the software there is no watermark on any printed designs and there isn't any limit on the number of prints you can make.

We do have a large clip art library built into Maestro Label Designer. Most of the clip art in the built-in clip art library is free, but there are a small number of clip art images that do require purchase. You can purchase a clip art activation codes if you decide to use one of those paid clip art images. You can see pricing and purchase activation information for the paid clip art images at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/general/maestro-label-design-software-clipart.aspx

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need further clarification on anything.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com