Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/13/2017 3:55:17 PM(EST)
annealtor

United States

Hello,
I am having a problem with the new Maestro Label Designer that I did not have with the old version. Every time I select a design element to move or edit it, it is automatically duplicated. This is making it very difficult to work on my designs! I use a Macbook Pro 2015 and Firefox as my browser. I will go back to using the old Maestro for now but I hope this can be resolved. Thanks!
#2 Posted : 4/13/2017 3:56:48 PM(EST)
annealtor

United States

PS, I am now having this problem with the old version too. Please help!!
#3 Posted : 4/14/2017 9:13:52 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I spoke with our technical team and they were aware of this issue. They let me know that this problem was caused by a bug a few days ago that has already been corrected. The bug caused some design elements to be duplicated when a user clicked on the mouse quickly while opening a saved design.

Our team has corrected the issue by removing the duplicate elements on your design file where you were experiencing the issue.

Sorry again for the issue. Let us know if you experience any more problems.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#4 Posted : 4/14/2017 10:06:42 AM(EST)
annealtor

United States

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your reply. I realized yesterday as I continued to work with the files that for some reason, all of my design elements had been duplicated 6 or 7 times so that there was a layer of each text box, image etc. When I moved what I thought was a single element, the copies below remained, which is why I thought they were being copied as I worked. I'm not sure why they were duplicated in the first place, but I'm glad to know that's the issue. Once the duplicate copies are removed, the problem is resolved.
Thank you,
Anne
#5 Posted : 4/14/2017 10:18:39 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Sorry again for the issue. The issue happened due to a bug that was introduced into Maestro Label Designer during an update that we did. The bug was present for a couple of days and only impacted designs where the user clicked on the mouse quickly while opening a saved design.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com