Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/27/2017 2:38:37 AM(EST)
Shickadelio

United States

Hello! I am trying to print some printable stickers and have had many issues with getting the correct colors to print. Obviously, the best remedy is to be sure I am selecting the correct "media" on which I am printing so this is where my problem arises. With my Canon Pixma (6821, specifically), my options are limited (if OLL provided a color profile for their various labels, that would be tremendous) to mostly various types of "photo paper", when selecting high quality printing, but the weatherproof matte is so unlike other "matte" I have tried, in that it is far smoother. Any tips for printing on this unusual media? The colors are always so vibrant, which is awesome, but I want to make sure that they are accurate, as well! Thanks!

P.S. - Consider this my formal request for OLL to create ICC profiles for their papers!

- Meg
#2 Posted : 4/27/2017 9:54:48 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Meg -

Thank you for your interest in our products. Unfortunately, ICC color profiles are not available for our products at this point in time. ICC color profiles have to be provided on a per printer, per material basis, and with the number of unique printer models on the market we're not currently able to offer them across our range of label materials.

Despite the material having a matte finish, our weatherproof matte inkjet material tends to perform best when using a photo or glossy material type setting on most printer models. I've used the material extensively and have always been very pleased with the results when using these material settings.

I hope this information helps. If you need any additional details, or would like sample sheets sent to you for testing, please just let me know.