Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/6/2017 8:21:06 PM(EST)
JCalvillo

United States

I'm looking for labels that are perforated into the sheet so I can pop them out of the sheet after they are printed with the backing still attached.

Does online labels offer this at all? Ideally 2.5" diameter circular labels, weatherproof.
#2 Posted : 5/7/2017 5:10:54 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
We do have a few different 2.5" circular labels available as standard items, but none of them are set up in the way that you require. Here are links to both our 2.5" circular label sheet configurations.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/OL2683.htm

https://www.onlinelabels.com/OL350.htm

We may be able to make something similar to what you require as a special order item. I am little confused on exactly what you need.

Are you wanting to create labels that you can hand out as individual labels? If you better describe what you are trying to do, I can make a recommendation and let you know it is something that we can create. If you are looking to print labels and hand them out, I am not sure that you would want the outside edges of the circle to be perforated. They will be hard to peel if they don't have a slit on the backing. A better option is to have the circular label die cut on a small rectangular label sheet where you easily peel the circular label off the sheet.

Let me know and I can make some recommendations.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com