Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/15/2017 11:08:56 AM(EST)
Steve812

United States

Are the labels REACH compatible?

Do you have a Declaration of SVHC Compliance?
#2 Posted : 5/16/2017 8:42:22 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I do not believe that we have any documentation on our products related to REACH compliance. If you let us know the specific product(s) you are interested in purchasing, we can check with the suppliers of the raw material components used in our product to see if they can provide us with any documentation.

We have a person in the company who handles all our quality certifications and compliance related documentation. He is out of the office today. I can definitely ask him about REACH compliance to see if he can provide any additional information in regards to what would be required for us to certify all our products.

At this point, I think the best place for us to start is to have you provide us with the products you are interested in purchasing so we can do some research in regards to whether they are compliant or not.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 5/17/2017 10:35:18 AM(EST)
Steve812

United States

Dcarmany,

I received a letter of RoHS2 and REACH compliance from ONLINELabels on 5/15/17.

Thanks,

Steve
#4 Posted : 5/17/2017 10:47:09 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
We have a variety of products and I'm not personally sure of all the certifications since we have such a large range of available materials.

I am glad to hear that we had the certifications that you required for the products that you are purchasing from us.

Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com