Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/24/2017 4:58:37 PM(EST)
schwocky

United States

Hi! I have the older version of Maestro Label Designer and would like to switch to the newer version. When I open up Maestro from the homepage it brings me to the old version and I don't see any option to upgrade. Is anyone able to help me achieve this? Thank you!
#2 Posted : 5/25/2017 5:39:51 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Can you confirm your browser version (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and your OS (Mac, Windows, etc.)?

Assuming you have a compatible browser - When you launch Maestro Label Designer from the link below (click the Start Designing green button), you should receive a banner message that pops up at the launch asking if you want to switch to the new version. Just click the Orange button on that banner that says Try the New Maestro Label Designer.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-design-software.htm

I have uploaded an image of the banner message you should be seeing. Let me know if you are not seeing that banner.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

File Attachment(s):
Maestro_LD_new_look.GIF (503kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.