Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/3/2017 8:55:18 AM(EST)
mdh73

I just got a Mac and I am having to start over with all my custom designs since Publisher isn't compatible. Any suggestions on using a Mac or any favorite easy software besides Maestro? I like to design one label and have it generate all the labels. Any tips are much appreciated!!
#2 Posted : 7/3/2017 9:27:24 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
There are pretty limited label software options for the Mac. You can see a list of label software options that have been reviewed on our site at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/general/showsoftwarereviews.aspx

We always recommend Maestro Label Designer since we feel it is the best tool for use with our product line and it makes formatting & printing labels easy. A major advantage to Maestro Label Designer is that it is platform independent. In other words, it is web-based and you can use it on any machine (Mac, Windows, etc.) and there isn't anything to download / install on your system. In addition, your designs are all saved in the cloud so you can access them from anywhere as opposed to being tied to a specific machine.

Maestro Label Designer allows you to design one label and then it fills the entire page or you can use the multi-design mode which allows you to vary the design on each label.

Do you have any concerns with using Maestro Label Designer for your labels? Let us know.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 9/13/2017 6:02:48 AM(EST)
printyo

United Kingdom

I am using Maestro Label Designer and heard this is one of the best in market. I am happy with it..