Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/18/2017 8:33:15 PM(EST)
Jflo

United States

Hi,

My label color goes all the way to end of the label page. Due to the size of my labels, there is no bleed. I have a printer that does borderless printing.

I've just printed a set of 3 different labels and on every sheet at the very top is a fine white line. The color stops just a fraction from the top of the page. Everything else is perfect.

Any ideas?
#2 Posted : 9/19/2017 2:40:33 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Jflo -

It sounds like you could be dealing with a non-printable top margin despite using the borderless printing mode on your printer. For some printer models borderless mode only allows printing to the left and right edges of the sheet, meaning you could still run into a non-printable top and/or bottom margin. Please visit the link below to access our non-printable margin tool. Following the directions shown on the downloadable PDF file will allow you to determine if the the issue is due to a restriction of the printer model itself.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/printermargins.htm

If you find that your printer does have a non-printable top margin you may need to use a label sheet that has top and bottom margin. Our closest standard item can be viewed at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/OL600.htm

If the non-printable margin tool illustrates that your printer is capable of printing all the way to the top of the page then it may be a simple matter of adjusting the margins within Maestro Label Designer to shift the printed area up on the page slightly.

I hope this information helps. If you need additional assistance please just let us know.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:42:06 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified