Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/16/2018 11:17:41 PM(EST)
RSH5

United States

I'm looking for a color laser printer recommendation that can handle the following 2.5" round labels: OL350CX, OL350WS and OL1027BK. I've been using a Brother HL-3170CDW and didn't realize it isn't designed to handle thicker labels and damaged the drum. I only print about a 100-150 label sheets a year, but do quite a bit of printing on standard printer paper that incorporates photographs, so I need a printer that can do that as well. Thanks!
#2 Posted : 1/18/2018 8:21:06 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. I've had a lot of success using the HP Color LaserJet series of printers with our laser label materials over the years. Most recently, I've been using both the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw and the HP Color LaserJet Pro M452dn printer models. Both are capable of well defined images, vibrant colors, and excellent print durability.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 1/18/2018 6:28:39 PM(EST)
RSH5

United States

Thank you very much!