Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/25/2018 9:08:38 AM(EST)
callesjose

United States

Hello, i bougth the Weatherproof Inkjet Labels, and printing with an HP3510 series...inkjet, everything was going fine for long time, quality is awesome and printing too, but suddenly i went to print new things and i didnt save the settings, i have tried everything bu i cannot remember the best setting to print, now the are oversatured and smear with touch... they never get to dry!.. can you please help me with the proper setting?
#2 Posted : 1/25/2018 9:59:11 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
callesjose -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. When printing the weatherproof gloss inkjet material using an HP Deskjet printer model, I've found the best material type setting to be Photo or Glossy. The print quality should be set to Normal. Setting the print quality to Best or Highest could potentially lead to over-saturation and ink smudging.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.