Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/26/2018 3:58:56 AM(EST)
Candyman

I buy labels from you, but recently bought a 2 x 2 with 3" core from kenco since you don't stock it. I was told I could use RL938, but it's only printing on half the labels on my primera xl810.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
#2 Posted : 2/27/2018 10:03:05 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Have you adjusted the label size within the Primera LX810 print settings? Primera printers require you to manually adjust the label size when you're ready to print.

To manually adjust the label size click on the "Properties" button within the print dialog box. This should bring up a series of advanced settings relating to the Primera LX810 printer. Look for the setting titled "Paper Size" and click on the "Custom Page Size" button. For a 2" x 2" label, change the "Width" to 200 and the "Height" to 200 and then click "OK" to set the new label size.

Once the label size is set you can attempt printing your labels again. If you're still experiencing alignment issues after confirming that the label size is set correctly I'll need to verify that their product is truly identical to our template RL938.

We do have plans to add a 2" x 2" Primera compatible label configuration to our product line, along with a variety of other sizes, in the not too distant future. I don't have a firm time frame yet, but it's something that's definitely in the works. As soon as these products are ready and available for order I'll definitely let you know.

I hope his helps. If you need any further assistance please just let us know.