Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/3/2018 10:48:58 PM(EST)
Lori

United States

Below I copied and pasted another person's question that is the same as mine. I don't consider myself a stupid person but i cannot figure out how to do this and that video didn't help. It showed where the different labels would be placed (the different colors) but how/when do I choose my own premade labels that I want to go in those particular spots?

HERE IS THE QUESTION:

I have 4 designs I want to print on a SINGLE sheet.
For example Item OL5275 (.750 did circle labels).

There are 12 rows of 9 lines each (108 stickers total)
I want to do One design one lines 1-3, a 2nd design on lines 4-6, and a 3rd design on rows 7-9, and a 4th design on rows 10-12

Is that possible?
#2 Posted : 5/5/2018 6:55:00 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Lori,
Yes - this is totally possible using the multi-design tool in Maestro Label Designer. We have instructions and a video that explains the process in detail at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/GettingStarted/Multiple-Partial.aspx

Please watch the video and read the instructions. If it is still not clear after reviewing the information at the link above, please let us know the specific area where you are getting stuck and we can walk you through that part of the process. Our phone support (1-888-575-2235) is available Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST and on Saturday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com