Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/3/2018 1:30:19 PM(EST)
car0lyna

United States

hello good afternoon. can you please advise if i can stick this product to fabric?
I want to make waterproof stickers/labels for clothing.

Please see image as reference.

Example

Or if you recommend other product, please let me know.

Thanks

Carolina
#2 Posted : 7/4/2018 8:21:16 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, our weatherproof labels are not intended for this purpose. They would stick to the surface of the clothing, but they could be easily peeled off fabric and they wouldn't last through a wash cycle.

We do offer samples of our products if you want to test our product to see if it will work for your purposes. You can fill out our sample request form at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

I have seen labels in the market that have extremely strong adhesive once applied that are made to go through wash cycles, but I haven't seen anything that is laser or inkjet printable. Avery offers a product called "No-Iron Clothing Labels", but they are made to be hand written onto. There are a variety of companies out there that you do pre-print labels for putting on clothing. These companies that pre-print the labels are normally focused on kid's market for labeling clothes for summer camp and such. Unfortunately, this isn't a market that we are serving at this time.

Sewn-in fabric labels are typically the best long term method of labeling clothing and there are a lot of companies out there that make custom fabric labels. You may want to investigate these options.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com