Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/7/2018 1:14:29 PM(EST)
Jesus

United States

Hi, I have a label printer and it works fine but I tried these labels and every 5 it would skip one, anybody knows why ? Or how to fix it ?
#2 Posted : 7/9/2018 9:53:03 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If you'll provide some additional details we'll be happy to take a look into what may be causing the problem. Do you have the lot number or the order number for the labels that you had problems with? Which printer model were you using to print the labels?

Based on your description of the problem it's possible that the batch of labels you received may be defective. Please submit a support ticket with the information requested above and one of our customer service representatives will assist you in resolving the issue. If you received defective labels we'll be happy to replace them for you. You can submit a support ticket by visiting the link below:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Edited by user Monday, July 9, 2018 11:31:11 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified