Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/27/2018 10:10:06 AM(EST)
araymc

United States

Never had any problems with my templates until today. Usually in the templates I have a choice for word doc but the most recent new label purchased only has an option for ott (other than pdf). Is there any way to get the template in word format? I am opposed to downloading another program. Last time I did so, it screwed up all my word docs.

araymc
#2 Posted : 7/29/2018 5:34:57 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Araymc -
Can you provide the item number and I will have our team look into creating a Microsoft Word template?

Have you considered using our Maestro Label Designer to design, format, and print your labels? You would have received an activation code for Maestro Label Designer with your order and Maestro Label Designer has built-in support for all our items. Maestro Label Designer is generally going to be the easiest way to format and print onto labels that are purchased from OnlineLabels.com.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro

Let me know the item number and I should be able to provide additional help. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com