Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/24/2018 12:20:00 PM(EST)
carhat22

I have a bunch of the OL25WX - 1.75" x 0.5" and OL875-001WR - 2.625" x 1" labels that I purchased in March 2017. I've kept them in the original plastic box they came in. Now the labels are not sticking. I've ordered these before and kept them as long and never had this problem. Any suggestions as why this happened?
#2 Posted : 8/25/2018 7:44:03 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: carhat22 Go to Quoted Post
I have a bunch of the OL25WX - 1.75" x 0.5" and OL875-001WR - 2.625" x 1" labels that I purchased in March 2017. I've kept them in the original plastic box they came in. Now the labels are not sticking. I've ordered these before and kept them as long and never had this problem. Any suggestions as why this happened?

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. Assuming the products are stored at normal humidity and normal temperatures, the shelf-life on our products is typically much longer than 1 year. I looked into your order history and the products that you purchased and it appears that item OL875-001WR (2.625" x 1" labels with removable adhesive) was an overstock item and was severely discounted at the time you purchased it. It has a removable adhesive and it may be a case of the removable adhesive weakening as that product may be several years old at this point.

The small quantity of OL25WX (1.75" X 0.5" labels) that you purchased have a permanent adhesive and I am surprised to hear that you are having any issues with that product. I show you only purchased a few sheets. That product was likely produced near the time of purchase so it less than 2 years old.

Can you confirm whether you are experiencing the issue with both items or just the OL875-001WR?

Our customer service team would be happy to work with you to resolve the issue. I would prefer not to post specific information here as this is a public forum. Can you submit a support ticket to us at the link below and I will have our support team work with you to resolve the issue?

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com