Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/26/2013 1:19:49 PM(EST)
OnlineAdmin

#2 Posted : 10/18/2018 3:50:34 PM(EST)
mroye

United States

The accounting dept. needs to be more informed on tax forms used by states for tax exemption.

When you send in the information that Oklahoma uses for tax free purchases and they refuse it even when an email from the OK Tax Commission saying the accounting department is incorrect in their statement, they need to check out information about what is used for tax exempt purchases. Schools and 591 C 3 use letters, but letters are not used for a business, it is the tax collection certificate.

I wished they would not have been so "I know it all attitude" and just admit they were wrong because to know all the tax info of all states, is a very difficult avenue to navigate.

When I give you a copy of the email from OK Tax Commission, should not just say no, but call and check out the information.

I love using this product, but to dig in your heels, will cause one customer to go elsewhere. Hopefully, they will reconsider and don't take my word for it, but call and check out that I am telling the truth.
#3 Posted : 10/19/2018 11:46:44 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
mroye -

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced when attempting to submit your tax exempt information. I was able to locate your account and it does appear that we were able to place your certificate on file and process your most recent order without charging sales tax.

We're still actively working to improve the processes associated with the various tax laws in each of the states that we currently do business in, and we appreciate the feedback on your experience. We will absolutely take it into consideration as we continue to make improvements.

I apologize again for any inconvenience that this process caused. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you at this time.