Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/19/2018 12:34:54 AM(EST)
AGL Observations

United States

I'm curious as to which CD label applicator is recommended for the OL1200 cd lables? I purchased an Avery cd label applicator but the center hole of the OL1200 labels is about 1 millimeter or two too large and the labels do not always center properly on the CD/DVD when applied. I can't seem to find any specs on the larger center hole size hub of the Avery applicator but I do know that the OL1200 labels are larger centers. Is anyone using these specific labels and if so, which applicator are you using and does it properly center the labels on the discs??? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

#2 Posted : 10/19/2018 11:24:23 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble that you're having when attempting to apply your CD labels. While we don't offer a CD label applicator that is compatible with any of our CD label products, we have had customers recommend applicators over the years that work well with our products.

The most commonly recommended applicator for product OL1200 has traditionally been the SureThing Standard Label Applicator. You can view this product by visiting the link below and then scrolling to the bottom of the page:

http://www.surething.com...abels/standard-cd-labels

The center hole on this applicator is listed at 41 mm while the center hole on our OL1200 product is 41.275 mm. The fit should be snug and lead to a properly aligned label when applied.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you at this time.